My three buddies
We have had such a busy week , boy am I ready for the weekend. We spent lots of time this week adding all kinds of fun NFL dog products. Jerseys, tshirts, cheerleader outfits, collars, bowls and leashes.
Stop by and click on our new category sport puppy
I’m ready. But is your puppy … ready for some football?
Sorry, it’s been a few days since I posted. I have been busy updating and organizing the website. I have added lots of cute dog bowls, dog and cat collars and lots of fun football dog apparel …go bears. It is fall so we have to have football stuff Check us out http://www.cutepetstuff.com 🐶
Thinking of a vacation…..ask these questions before you leave your best friend home.
This snack is not only delicious but is also filled with fiber, vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium, and iron.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tbsp molasses
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pumpkin, molasses, vegetable oil, and water together in a bowl
- Add the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to the mixture and stir until dough softens
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of dough and roll into balls on your hands (wet hands work best)
- Set the balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork
- Bake approximately 25 minutes until dough is hardened